Sleeping With The Big Dogs!

Hi, I'm Happy! I'm always Happy... That's why they call me Happy!

This is so cool I just had to share it with you right away! It makes me very happy!

You may have read on the SP Kennel Dog Log that all of us Iditarod finishers -- don't you just love the way that sounds! -- are chilling out in Bridgett's back yard. Well, that's only part of the story... Check out this picture:



That's Teddy on the right... She's an Iditarod legend, finishing with Aliy more times than I can count (which is more than one paw's worth of toes). On the left is Venus, a really, really strong dog -- sort of a bossy pants if you ask me -- who has also finished the Iditarod many times. In the back is Tatfish, a big, strong boy (who I kind of like, but don't tell him).

And who is that right in the middle of them? That's right, it's me... Happy! There I am, sleeping with the big dogs! This is great!

Somebody who has already signed up on my email list has asked if I am going to the ANWR with Aliy, Allen and a bunch of the dogs next week. Well, I can't say for sure yet, but if my current status is any indication I think it just might be possible! If I do, I will be sure to take lots of pictures and videos and all that stuff!

Meanwhile, is this cool or what! I'm sleeping with the big dogs who hardly ever even noticed me before!

Labels: ,