Hooray!... We're Back To Running Dogs!

Between the extreme cold, the extreme heat, the vet visit, the physiology research and the human sickness... Well, let's just say we've had a lot of pretty much everything going on around here lately... Except running dogs!

Yesterday, Aliy let out a shout: "Hooray! We're back to running dogs!"

This gave me an idea, so I inquired about her training route and mapped out a strategy. I took one of the four wheelers and headed out on the trail, cutting corners to catch some video of Aliy and the dogs at a few places on their run.

I was pretty happy with the footage I got, but wasn't sure what to do with it until -- as usual -- I browsed through some music and found this great song by Alaska's Hobo Jim.

Well, the video quickly took shape after that, and I hope you enjoy this little celebration of the SP Kennel Team finally back to running dogs!

Labels: , , ,