Beemer's Big Day Out

Yesterday I went to Anchorage - the reason on my veterinarian health permit said "Celebrity Meet-and-Greet appearance" - I guess I'm pretty famous!

Moira and I set off early from the kennel for Fairbanks International Airport. The lovely ladies at Alaska Airlines liked me a lot! I was pretty relaxed about the whole thing, even laying down for a quick nap as Moira checked us both in for our flight. The flight was quick and she was there to collect me at the other end.

We met our friends Linda and Midnight who took us for a breakfast burrito and some kibble (Moira had the kibble… Ha! Just kidding!) then we walked along Midnight's favorite trail. I checked a few pee-mails and left a few messages for the other dogs in the neighborhood.

In the afternoon we attended a Meet and Greet at the Verizon store and Aliy and Allen met us there! They were already in Anchorage for another event... Okay, maybe they are the celebrities, I'm not sure…


Relaxing while meeting and greeting; napping while meeting and greeting

There were loads of people wanting their photo with me and I gave them some kisses. It was fun to meet everyone and walk around to see all the cool gadgets in the store but I did my best to catch a few naps during the day also.

After that we went to our friends Barbara and Molly's house for a while. I played with Molly and relaxed a bit before getting back on the plane for our flight home. I napped on the plane.


Relaxing at Molly's house; relaxing while meeting Molly

It was a long day but I had lots to tell my neighbours Viper and Lester about when I got home.