Happy Is Double Happy!

Hi!... I'm Happy... I'm always Happy... That's why they call me Happy!

I know some of you already noticed this -- and I thank you for your very nice comments -- but I'm so happy right now that I want to make sure everybody knows why!

Did you see who is on Boss Allen's Black Team? Yip, that's me!


I'm really, really happy about this… I'm double happy! I ran my very first race on Boss Allen's Iditarod Team last year and we went all the way to Nome! I ran my second race on Boss Aliy's Copper Basin 300 team and we went all the way around in a circle! (I still don't quite understand what that was all about!) Now Boss Allen has me running my third race for him again. Does that make me happy, or what?!? I can't wait to find out if we'll be going someplace this time!

You know, I really like racing. We get to go to new places and see lots of new stuff. Plus, there's something different about how we do it. The bosses and all my pack mates get so serious. Some of them get really nervous, but you know me! It just makes me happy! One of my favorite things is that I never know where my friend Macgellan is going to show up. I keep looking for him and when I see him I try to do a little Happy Dance while I'm running (even though the bosses don't really like it when I do) and I bark, "Look at me! Look at me!"


I hope you will look for me on the race, and I can't wait to tell you all about it!

Labels: ,