CB300: Allen Moore's Dash To The Finish

I can't say my eyes are exactly wide open, but the video I shot of the SP Kennel Teams finishing the CB300 looks better to me now than it did when I was looking at it through my eyelids. I thought a few videos of the teams finishing might be a good wind down from the excitement of the weekend.

In this video, we pick up where I found Allen just entering the Glennallen checkpoint, then follow him as he races along the highway trying to chase down Jeff King. You know how it ends, but I hope you can see Allen's indomitable spirit as he never stops working to help the team go as fast as it can.

I think you will also see his disappointment as he crosses the finish line, only a few minutes off the lead after 50 hours of non-stop effort. Congratulations to Allen on an extraordinary run, an outstanding finish and his commitment to leaving nothing in reserve.

Labels: ,