CB300: Race Recap

I drove up to Wolverine this morning and met up with the teams. Everyone had gotten some sleep and eaten some food, so they were in pretty good shape. Aliy and Allen both recorded recaps of their experiences in the Copper Basin 300 Mile Sled Dog Race, but the internet connection wasn't stable enough for me to post them from there. So, I have driven back down to Glennallen and am posting from here.

Rather than drive all the way back up to Wolverine for the evening, I am going to continue back to Two Rivers. Bridgett has offered to phone in a follow-up if anything interesting happens at the banquet tonight, but I wouldn't count on it. The teams will spend the night at Wolverine then drive home to the Kennel tomorrow.

Here is Allen's Race Recap:


If you are having trouble with the embedded mp3 player, you can click here to access the mp3 file directly and play it however your computer normally handles mp3 files.
Here is Aliy's:


If you are having trouble with the embedded mp3 player, you can click here to access the mp3 file directly and play it however your computer normally handles mp3 files.
I think that brings you completely up to date! As soon as we all get back to the Kennel and get ourselves a bit sorted out, I'll post something to fill you in on whatever is next in this amazing world of sled dog racing!

Labels: , , ,