CB300: Quick Update...

Howdy! I have just returned to my headquarters after covering the Copper Basin 300 since early this morning, and in -40 degree temperatures! I have a ton of good media that I will put into posts as fast as I can, but I didn't want you to have to wait... So here is a quick update:

The teams started at Wolverine in fine shape -- I have video that I think you will really like -- and this photo is of Allen arriving at Tolsona -- the first checkpoint -- in first place! He stopped for less than a minute to clear the formalities then went right back out on the trail, whooping to his dogs as only Allen can. Aliy arrived in good order shortly afterward and also seemed in fine shape and spirits. Her stop was maybe a second or two longer than Allen's and then she was right back on the trail as well. Sometime in the next few hours they should arrive at the second checkpoint here in Glenallen.

So, there's your quick update... Now my fabulous Mac and I will slaughter a ton of electrons to bring you some in-depth coverage just as fast as we can!

Stay tuned!...

Labels: , ,